Compass Housing Alliance’s
12th Annual Auction & Gala
Saturday, April 14, 2018 | Grand Hyatt Seattle
JOIN US for a fine-dining experience, live and silent auctions, an inspiring program, and so much more in support of people experiencing homelessness and poverty in the Puget Sound region.
$175 per person, $1,750 per table of 10 seats
GET THE VIP EXPERIENCE
$250 per person, $2,500 per table of 10 seats
- Access to VIP Reception at 5:30pm
- Early silent Auction viewing and bidding
- Signature appetizers and champagne
- Complimentary evening or overnight hotel parking
- An exclusive gift
QUESTIONS? Contact Ellie Chopp by email or at 206.474.1064.
When you RSVP, please select one of the entree options below:
All Natural Petit Filet, Thyme Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Julienned Black Kale, Kalamata Olives, and a Balsamic Merlot Demi Reduction (GF)
Pan Seared Pacific Salmon, White Rose Mashed Potatoes, Butter Poached Asparagus with Saffron Beurre Blanc (GF)
Foraged Mushrooms Risotto with Grilled Asparagus and White Truffle (GF, Vegetarian)
Do you have a dietary restriction or ADA disability we should be aware of?
Use the ‘Requests’ comment box when you RSVP through our online registration site and we will ensure we meet your needs for an enjoyable night!
Enjoy convenient valet or self-park options at Grand Hyatt Seattle or explore other parking options below:
- 7th & Pike Garage: Enter at 1508 7th Avenue, located on the northeast side of 7th Avenue between Pine Street and Pike Street. The entrance is marked by a green ‘Parking’ sign with white lettering.
- Meridian Garage East: Enter at 1515 7th Street, located on the southwest side of 7th Avenue between Pine Street and Pike Street. The entrance is next to The Roosevelt Hotel. You can also enter this location at 660 Pike Street, under the ‘Regal Cinemas’ sign.
- One Convention Place Garage: Enter at 1457 7th Avenue, located on the northeast side of 7th Avenue between Pike Street and Union Street. The entrance is marked by ‘701 Pike’ lettering above the garage door.
- Donate an Auction Item by filling out our online procurement form, connecting with us by email, or at 206.474.1064.
- Be a sponsor by reaching Suzanne Sullivan by email or at 206.474.1069.
- Volunteer at the event. Share your interest and availability by reaching Jennifer Marquette by email or at 206.474.1071.