Shoreline Veterans Program
- Housing for up to two years for 25 homeless veterans (21 men, 4 women)
- Case management and referrals
- Computer and training classes
- Two houses managed in Partnership with the Vietnam Veterans Leadership Program.
- Housing and light case management support for homeless veterans who are working, in training or school.
Compass Veterans Center – Renton
- 38 apartments for single men and women who have served in the military
- 20 veteran family apartments
- Case management
Pioneer Square Men’s Program
- 28 beds in the Men’s Program are reserved for veterans referred by the VA Hospital, King County Veterans and the Washington State Dept of Veterans Affairs