Safe, caring communities begin with caring people, like you!
By making a one-time, recurring, or planned gift to Compass Housing Alliance, you ensure thousands of men, women and children have access to the housing, resources and support they need today. It’s how you can help end homelessness.
THREE WAYS TO MAKE A GIFT:
– Visit our secure donation portal to make a one-time or recurring gifts on a monthly or quarterly basis.
– Reach us directly at 206.474.1069 or by email. We can accept your gift over the phone, discuss giving options with you, and arrange to take you on a tour!
– Mail a check, made payable to Compass Housing Alliance to:
Compass Housing Alliance
77 S Washington St
Seattle, WA 98104
Additional giving options include:
CREATE YOUR LEGACY – Planned Giving
Gifts made through a will, charitable gift annuities, life insurance, and numerous other options continue a legacy of giving in the years ahead. Some people seek to share blessings through giving methods that take into consideration their financial, tax, and estate planning objectives.
Learn more now about how to create a giving plan that’s right for you and your family by visiting our new Planned Giving Resource Guide. For more information, please call the Development Office at 206-474-1061.
MAKE A GIFT OF STOCK
Gifts of appreciated securities or stock can be one of the best and most advantageous ways of giving. If your gift of stock is one you have owned for more than a year, you may deduct the full fair market value of the stock as a charitable contribution, while bypassing all capital gains taxes.
Electronic delivery of stock shares is the most secure and expedient delivery process available and provides efficient internal control as well as cost savings. You may also transfer certificates directly.
For Compass Housing Alliance’s brokerage information, please reach Suzanne Sullivan, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.474.1069.
DONATE A CAR
Use this easy online site to learn how you can turn your old car into a cash donation to Compass Housing Alliance.
MAKE AN IN-KIND CONTRIBUTION
There are many great ways you can help the men, women and families we serve by donating new and unused clothing, hygiene products, utensils, appliances and other household goods.
- Please review our In Kind Donations Guide for a detailed list of items that we accept in donation.
- We cannot accept any used clothing, used or opened cleaning products or hygiene supplies. We only accept donations of gently-used furniture as needed by our programs.
- Please contact Compass before dropping off any items. Contact the Community Resources Coordinator at email@example.com to arrange a donation drop-off or to inquire about donating items not found on the list. Compass will provide all donors with a donation receipt upon request.
Compass Housing Alliance is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3), Tax ID 91-0578229. All donations are fully tax-deductible, as allowed by law.