We provide a welcoming space at more than 24 locations
throughout the Puget Sound region.
Are you in need of services? Visit our Community Resources page for referrals.
Learn more about Compass Housing Alliance’s shelter, affordable housing and support services for men, women, Veterans, and families.
Explore our different programs through the links below. Though they cover a broad range of services, they all work together to help us carry out our vision of safe and caring community for all.
From mail delivery and banking to hot showers and laundry, our support services help meet people’s immediate needs. Our shelters provide both a safe place to sleep and case management resources. All our shelters are enhanced shelters. Our enhanced shelter model removes several barriers for people transitioning off the street by partnering overnight shelter with 24/7 on-site support services and intensive case management including housing navigation services.
- Blaine Center Enhanced Shelter Program (downtown Seattle)
- Otto’s Place (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Client Services Office: Mail and Banking (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Hygiene Center: laundry, showers (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Navigation Center: housing navigation services (downtown Seattle)
- Jan & Peter’s Place Women’s Enhanced Shelter (Rainier)
Above all, we are committed to innovative solutions for families and individuals seeking stability, growth, and community.
- Angle Lake Senior Housing (SeaTac)
- Bergan Place (Greenwood)
- Cascade Women’s Program (South Lake Union)
- Compass Broadview (Broadview) Opened in 2019
- Compass on Dexter (South Lake Union)
- Compass Veterans Center – Renton
- Compass Veteran Center – Shoreline
- Dekko Place (Downtown Seattle)
- Easternwood (Kenmore)
- Karlstrom Apartments (Downtown Seattle)
- Northlake Grove (Kenmore)
- Nyer Urness House (Ballard)
- Ronald Commons (Shoreline)
- The Courts (West Seattle)