756 John St.
Office hours 8:30 am to 5 pm
Our home for families in South Lake Union provides 72 units of housing for formerly homeless and low-income men, women and children. On-site amenities include a children’s center, outdoor play area, shared community room and case management.
Compass on Dexter features
- 72 affordable 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units
- Common laundry room on each residential floor
- Community rooms, including children’s play room
- Internal courtyard, including children’s play structure
- On-site management
- Secure, restricted-access building
- Rent includes water, sewer, garbage and internet
(Residents are responsible for electricity charges, including heat)
- There is no on-site parking for residents
(A few parking options are available in the South Lake Union neighborhood – for a monthly fee)
- Compass on Dexter is a non-smoking building
(Smoking is restricted to one outdoor smoking area)
To see floor plans of the apartments at Compass on Dexter, click here
Leasing at Compass on Dexter is now closed.