756 John St.
Office hours: 8:30am-5pm
Our home for families in South Lake Union provides 74 units of housing for formerly homeless and low-income men, women and children. On-site amenities include a children’s center, outdoor play area, shared community room, and case management.
Compass on Dexter features
- 74 affordable 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units
- Common laundry room on each residential floor
- Community rooms, including children’s playroom
- Internal courtyard, including children’s play structure
- On-site management
- Secure, restricted-access building
- Rent includes water, sewer, garbage and internet
(Residents are responsible for electricity charges, including heat)
- There is no on-site parking for residents
(A few parking options are available in the South Lake Union neighborhood for a monthly fee)
- Compass on Dexter is a non-smoking building
(Smoking is restricted to one outdoor smoking area)