We provide a welcoming space at more than 23 locations
throughout the Puget Sound region.
Are you in need of services? Visit our Community Resources page for referrals.
Learn more about Compass Housing Alliance’s shelter, affordable housing and support services for men, women, veterans and families.
Explore our different programs through the links below. Though they cover a broad range of services, they all work together to help us carry out our vision of safe and caring community for all.
EMERGENCY PROGRAMS and SHELTERS: From mail delivery and banking to hot showers and laundry, our support services help meet people’s immediate needs. Our shelters provide both a safe place to sleep and case management resources.
- Compass at First Presbyterian (downtown Seattle)
- Pioneer Square Client Services – mail and banking
- Pioneer Square Hygiene Center – laundry, showers
- Blaine Center Men’s Shelter (downtown Seattle)
- Hammond House Women’s Shelter (Greenwood)
- Peter’s Place Day Center & Night Shelter (Rainier)
TRANSITIONAL HOUSING: Our transitional housing programs provide a stable, supportive environment on the path out of homelessness.
- Cascade Women’s Program (South Lake Union)
- Compass Veteran Center – Shoreline
- Pioneer Square Men’s Program (Downtown Seattle)
- Community Transitional Housing Program
PERMANENT AFFORDABLE HOUSING: Above all, we are committed to innovative solutions for families and individuals seeking stability, growth, and community.
- Angle Lake Senior Housing (SeaTac)
- Bergan Place (Greenwood)
- Compass on Dexter (South Lake Union)
- Compass Veterans Center – Renton
- Dekko Place (Downtown Seattle)
- Easternwood Cooperative (Kenmore)
- Karlstrom Apartments (Downtown Seattle)
- Northlake Grove Cooperative (Kenmore)
- Nyer Urness House (Ballard)
- Ronald Commons (Shoreline)
- The Courts (West Seattle)